Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

that's the day i am waiting for♥♥

i was successful !
congratulation hazel chang;))

the day you waiting for=))

yeah!:))

no one is my lover:))

boy are imitation;))

you have a nice body,nice face,
and they will fall in love with you..

boy are only an animals,human being;))
they not a superman;))
they won't let you life properly;))
they just will let you life in suffer:))
don't trust about their promise,
it's fake to me,
on you,i don't even know;))
everyone had their own opinion:))


hey girls,
we must be stronger than the boy:))
don't always think that you need someone in your life,
NO !you dont need normally,
stand up , get up , strong up,
this is what should a girl be,
i hate weak girl;))



i am sitting for my trial this few day:))
sorry,i din't do any revision,
because i won't burn my midnight oil:))
i will work hard in my day and not now:))
i am concentrating in it,i not even close my eyes at the moment ;))
i admire myself:))
i thankful myself:))
although i get bad result ,i also will thankful myself:))
because i had really done my best,done what i should done:))

No comments:

Post a Comment