Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Thursday, August 25, 2011

relief♥♥♥





today,i had clean my mind..
i know what should i do now..
that's let it,put off our hand to him..

because,that are many reason let me do like this..
i knew,this stage ,we are not suitable to get love,
even say that i found my true love,
i can say NO,that's is a part of your growth,
DOn't let yourself, put all your precious love in any boy,
it's waste,after this stage,you will only knew that what is love..

yup,this is my opinion,
i hope that everyone will listen to me,
because i had a memorable recall,
it gave me a valuable experience ..
anything i get,i will share to everyone i know..

Secondary School Life,
is the most beautiful dream in our life,
learn to appreciate every minutes in it,
ACtually love is not important to us,
A good man,will came to your life one day,
now,just learn to life happily ..

today,i started to speak with him,
and that minutes,i knew ,i should put him down,
i can see his true happy when he leave me,
i can see ,anything that i don't know..
you happy ,i will be happy..
and now,we are friend right?:))

babe,high hill shoe,make up
oh yea,i cant envisage it :))
maybe,it fresh to me:))
A GIRL is ought to learn how to make up:))
don;t say that you are not regard on your face,
hey girl,remember you are a girl,
A beautiful girl:))

i should mention something today,
you are like to saying me ,
i knew,i will care about it you knew?
do you know,anything come out by your mouth will hardly hurt a person?
you are also a girl, please think about other girl before saying some bad thing:))
Girl is easy to get hurt , not only love hurt , other hurt also..
but you are luckily , i am strong enough, i won't get any hurt from you..:))
you are his best friend,i will not hate you:))

25-08-2011
i learn to cook today:))
i cook to my mom,
hey , my dear mommy ,you are busy enough at your work,
i will learn more thing to help you,
you are my beloved mom!
no one can hurt you

25-08-2011
although i not willing to,
but i think relief is the best love that i give you
放开你,让你自由,让你快乐
从今以后,一个人,我会好好过
我一点都不失败,因为我也让你曾经深爱过我,我觉得我很成功
失恋,不代表我们失败,只是我们太重感情

世上无难事,只怕有心人
请你相信我,我会做到
我单身,不代表我失败
我只是在自护♥
爱情,我们碰不了

No comments:

Post a Comment