Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Saturday, August 20, 2011

20-07-2011

this day,i love it:))
i should remember this date and every month i should mention it:))

i won't care about anyone decide,
i just do what i want to do,
I love you,i will wait you forever,
even i know at the end ,i will get nothing,
but i also know i will have a chance to get back the love that belong to me...

to♥:i believe you and i will wait for you..
      i believe that you will back one day..
      i am brave to say that,in this world ,i am the person who most love you...
20-07-2011_________therefore 

i will remember


wei yng darling
we must be strong ok?:))
i knew we can:))


1-9-2011,
everyone is going through this day:))
and me too:))


this is my life,
i will sad ,i will happy,
in my life..




No comments:

Post a Comment