Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

L.A.S.T

everyone say satisfied to their result ,
but i say , my result is convincingly me =)

my result is not as good as anyone ,
but that's my result , it come from my hard working =)

form 3 is over ..=)


my facebook will not have any photo anymore =)

i will put at my blog =)

i hate facebook from now =)

blogger also not my life anymore =)
'
this maybe the last blog =)

everything BYE BYE ! =)

i love lonely feel =)

i love a strong people =)

i don't love smile , i also don't love cry.

2011 , that's me is died =)

my lover , don't need be the best .

i just need a man that let me feel happy , relax , safety beside him =)

i can show you my real face , i don't care anything ,

because you are my lover , if you unlike it , just ..............=)

No comments:

Post a Comment