Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Friday, December 9, 2011

everyone say hey :))

Doesn't matter i 'll be alone in this world ..

Doesn't matter i din't be anyone lover ..

Doesn't matter all of it , because i will be happy =))


你不懂我的爱情,你只懂让自己更开心
我要的只是 真爱,到头来还是说bye bye =))

Holiday - ing

Don't disturb me , i need to rest much much much =))

hey guys  , mm long time no see .=)


i miss all my friends =))

how are you's recently ??

huraayyy . don't know for what . =))

happy all the days =))

just for life meaningfully =))

go face go face , i don't scare all the sadness =))

i learn to forget the things let me sad , i learn to put down .

all the way , i learn to be happy all the days =))

i 'm going dinner tomorrow ,

i decide wearing a tube dress =))

oh yeah , anyway , wait my photo guys =))

i will fixing up my long hair =))

excited right ? me too ^_^

ok , that's all .

long time i no blog , because of LAZY =))

this holiday ,

i'll become fat =))

aren't is nice ? haha

a girl should be thin then nice ??

don't know . but i like my own style =))


good night guyssssssssss=))

No comments:

Post a Comment