Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

what should be :))


一个人,
诺不坚强,要软弱给谁看?

i should be strong .

Why should i hate those girl ?
i am not a foolish .
i hate them , they will more happy .

Hey , i am Hazel
you 2 ? not in my eyes .
i am not prefect i know . but i know i can do best then you .
anyway , you are not in my eyes .
you want him love him ? just take him away .
i let you , give you .
I (HAZEL CHANG) not love this man anymore .
it's end .
give you , let you . i won't sad anymore .
even hate you i also won't .
because i know , i am good enough , i can get a better man .

I WON'T ENVY ANY GIRL WHO CAN CLOSE TO HIM !
HE IS END IN MY LIFE , HE IS NO VALUE TO ME .!
 YOU WANT , JUST TAKE .

I am not a silly girl . :))

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=185629398178127&set=a.135180803222987.29663.132659603475107&type=1&ref=nf
whatssup to the world ?
are you man cold-blooded .
what are you doing ?
A 2 years old child , he is only 2 years old .
a small child , why he had to face those thing ?
in fact , he still had 88 years to life .
why are you man can let he suffer like this and let off your hand ?
is too cold-blooded . it is a life , not a non-living thing .
such thing really make people dissapointed to the world man .

19-10-2011
Chan Wa school cooking competition .
i participate in it .
how my result ?
erm....i din't get any prize .
but i know we done our best .
don't give up , we can do more best .
congratulation to you guys .:))

Genting . counting down :))
Do not say you love me or you miss me  ..
because it was OVER ..

要生活得漂亮,需要付出极大忍耐,一不抱怨,二不解释

No comments:

Post a Comment