Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Sunday, October 30, 2011

gains it ..♥


starting tuition this Tuesday .
Starting my form 4 subject .

i must do my best in form 4 .
no one can looked down upon me .

Dancing class is starting .
i love it . ♥ 


what's a thousand pieces puzzles ,
you are challanging my endurance .


but , i finish it will all my dear .
espacially Jane , haha
she sit beside me ,i keep shout . haha
FUNNY =))


i am thinking back , to you .
why i am so stupit last time .
don't need to sad about this thing .
now i am clever to choose 


Genting 
too nice . 
but , to me , be with you guys i felt the most happy .
but , to you guys , i don't know .
that momment , i really felt dissapointed .
sorry for my impulse .
i will sad , because i regard our friendship .
and here , i want to say , sorry , I love you guys .
sorry my SETIA 

Baitiam gor gor , i not AV 女郎=))
3 Setia always 1 heart

No comments:

Post a Comment