Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Sunday, October 16, 2011

upon that :))

PMR PASS , FORM 3 GONNA PASS .

do you ? be happy in form 3 ?

may you promise yourself be happy everyday ?

Form 3 ,

i had be sad , happy , mad in this year .

first ,  about love , you really dissapointed me .
no , not everyone false , the truth is love just a game .
you and me , are true .
upon this , no more love in my life .
upon this , i will do a friend and concern you.

second ,
3 SETIA ,
wow , a meaningful class .
make me happy so much .
gila , mad , sot blak ,
play and play and play .
our member >>
1. Hazel Chang
2.Cheah Chee Xin
3.Siow Ke Wen
4.Yong Vooi Voon
5.Sim Joon Hoe
6.Lim Zin Aun
7.Brandon Chai
8.Lau Jie Qi
9.Chong Teck Woon
10.Foo Jack QI
11.Keasavan PiLLAI
12.Tan Wei Jiet
13.Siow Meng Fung

all silly girl and boy . haha

LOVE FORM 3 LIFE :))


swimming days :))


 
me >> Hazel 

No comments:

Post a Comment