Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Friday, July 1, 2011

learn to enjoy your life♥

sometime,someone,
is only pass by through your life,
although ,he is pass by,but he had given me many memories ,
its enough ,thanks

recently,
i learn many thing,
i had get many new opinion,
i had grown up that time,
my heart is hardly broke,
i am weak,
learn,to enjoy my happy life,
i had many friend ,
i had my family,
i had myself,
i stand by my on,
not for anyone.

yeap,
i am childish ,
even is playing funny game,
anyway,i am happy with pretending my ownself,
"i dont want friend you,you go away"
haha,i keep saying this,
yeap,i dont want friend you=))

3setia,
today,we saying ghost story,
saying,we will separate next year,
aiyor!bodoh,although we separate we all still are best friend,
we this gang,
nothing cant say,
although is something x18=))
anything,anthing,we love to discuss about anthing=))
3 setia,
thankyou,
you all given me many happy,
when i am sad,i will think about you all,
at the time, i will be happy,
thankyou you all,
friends are accompanying you along your life,
memories all the memory,
keep in your heart=))

being this year,
i loving myself,
being this day,
i pretend myself,
being the time,
i smile and go through it,
being with you,
i memories it..=))

jane lee,isabella wong,siow ke wen,hazel chang,
most clever people when sport day=))
haha,teacher brings us out dint need to jumping down from the wall=))
after that,we going jusco,
eat MCD,and starbuck(without buying anything,just a sit)=))
nice memories,i love them=))
come on, we word hardly in our PMR exam,
dont thing about other thing=0

No comments:

Post a Comment