Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Thursday, July 28, 2011

although without love,i can life perfectly♥

i am in single ,
so how?
nothing on:))

Friends,me and he is over,
please don't mention him in front me,
i am emotional ,
i will be silence in the moment ,because when i memories about him i will suddenly shake my tears.
thank you for cooperation :))

how about now?
what kind of life?
i should say that,
i am became the before me,
a mad girl:a treble voice :a playful girl:
but,i will study hard:))

PMR,less than 2 month :))
working hard,try my best:))
i can't throw my playing life:))
NO PLAY MAKE JACK A DULL BOY!
i maintain life between play and study:))

i am not the people who you cherish,
i am only the people that i cherish:))


如果你不珍惜,没人会怜惜你..


我的天真,早就碎成片地的忐忑


一句再见,bye bye,
大家就从此不再相望,不再说话


想对你说:好好生活,谢谢你,是你陪我走过那些路:))


i'm okay now:))
29july-2011







No comments:

Post a Comment