Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Friday, February 25, 2011

紧张,Nervous

7-mar-2011 is coming soon!
i felt so nervous!!!!
the first exam of my form 3__><
my maths,so bad><
the chapter 3 (circle),
aduh!!so hard!!
but,i will try my best!
no more 40 mark larrr!!><(paiseh)
the worst is my maths,the rest still ok,can accept=)
but i will work hard,for my PMR!><
so scare to heard this word~><
shhhh~~~~~~=)
haha=) In fact,nothing to scare tooo,but i am so confuse what i scare for__just scare for nothing;)

Adeline,how are you now?
don't think about he,
do your best to forget him,
he is not the best boy in the world,
many and many boy are waiting for you,
but,i know you can let off he now,
just do your best,
I'll always be there for you..


Siow Ke Wen,Cheah Chee Xin,
do our best for the exam=)


>>changed my background,song<<
>>i love this piano music(Canon in D,poetic,sonatina)hope you like it+)<<



别人的看法
不需要太在乎
做回自己就好
♥love  what i love
♥love what i do,
♥love the way you love
♥happy with who will let me happy
love♥my dear

No comments:

Post a Comment