Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Thursday, November 11, 2010

♥i miss it__i will never forget it___♥

a class that like my family...
everyone like the class...(2 pInTAR)
in this class...i'm so happy...
i'm so lucky...lucky have many good friend...
2 pintar___i will never forget you...
today...we get our result___
i got a bad result...but teacher say i improve...
we gonna to separate...
some will keep in 2 pintar...some will getting to another class...
i am the 1 who getting to another class...
because my result is bad...
believe no one like the feel of separate...
but we grown up....must learn more about our life...
i will not forget this class...
it lifted many memories to me...
thanks all my friend...
i'm proud...because i have many friend...
__our friendship will never stop___

our memories



all my lovely friend___♥
2010 is finished with my happy__♥

No comments:

Post a Comment