Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Friday, November 4, 2011

moody . ❤

you really make me dissapointed  .
and its not first time .
many times .
but , this is the last time .

In here , i just learn to keep quiet .
Don't need to talk too much .
Anything just talk to my friend .
Family , is not better than a friend .

they can make me happy .
they will company me when i am sad .
they will hear all what i talk .
they perhaps will argue with me .
but the ends , we also will smile together .

but , you , really let me dissapointed .
its all . many times .
you let me sad , and cry many times .
that's all . in front of you . i will be strong .
won't cry because of your scolding .

i will study hard , and will not rely  on you  anymore . 




aren't a people smile that show that she\he is happy ?


aren't a people should life happily ?


aren't a people should not be alone?

No comments:

Post a Comment