Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

let it..

just let it,
dont care so much,
just do the thing that you thought it is correct,
people opinion  just dont care so much=)

hurrayy!!yeah yeah yeah!!
CAMP FIRE!
so high!
everyone enjoy it!
of cause i enjoy it too!
the girl who scream most!haha;)
even you felt me so chlidhood,
but never mind,i dont care,
because i am happy,
my friends are happy!
hope,next time we will attend it again,=)

my brother,nah~
i write about you,
hey!cheer up!
here your sister,
always support you!
i believe that you will be a happy boy again right?
something,we can strain it,
just accept it,
you tell dont know what the reason,
no one know,
but i believe that this is the destiny,
you can take it up,you can put it down,
in this world,still have many good girl,
i knew this is the girl you most like,
but if she dont love you,
you do anything she also wont,
i know you are so sad..
CHEER UP!YOU ARE MY BROTHER WHAT!
YOU CAN!
anyway i will accompany you anytime.

維莹,
hehe,how about you?
everyone know you are so love him,
everyone know you are happy,
but not everyone know actually you are sad,
we are twins,sure i know,
i know you are sad,
just i dint say it out,
i know you are waiting him,
but if one day,you are tired,
then put off it,
maybe he not love you anymore,
just let it be my dear=)

sometimes,silence is more good,
actually,what you all talk i knew,
i just keep my mouth,
friends,not i dont wanna to tell you,
actually is i dont know how to answer the question you ask,
you all are good to me,i knew..
but sorry,i really dont wanna to say anything...
just let me alone..

rumors,
what this kind of thing,
just will let people argue,
let people be like a monster,
no more rumor in my life please,
people thing,we dont need to care,
maybe,they do like this will have their reason,
dont need to say too much..
all we are schoolmate,
dont be like this,
remember.form 1 .
yup,i am like this,
just like childhood,
but now,i knew no enemies is most happy,
hope you all can good like last time,
you all are my best friend,
i just at the middle,
i wont talk too much,
something is wrong, is correct,
i am not suitable to say,
sometimes,because of my 1 word,
argue will happen...

anyway,you all are my friend..


No comments:

Post a Comment