Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

just say,i am happy;)

what about me now?
today 23-03-2011,
i absent skull=)
reason,because i am sick,
headache,my spectacle degree enhance,
have to change,and i have to buy contact lens=)
sometimes i needed it=)

21-03-2011
i also absent skull=)
because i went to grave,
at仙境山庄,
what a terrible whether,
so hot!!!
but i am happy at that day,
saw many my cousin,nephew,
about 30 something people,
wau!appreciate i had a big family=)
HAPPY AND BLESSED
after that we ate at lucky+)
singing song=)
eating=)
many voice chat=)
REALLY FUN!!

how about my holiday life?
ohh,Baby,
i slept early,
weak early,
good girl =)
i had study=)
science,but keep taking that book and felt sleepy
wakaka,
stupit me,
but holiday what,RELAX~!
dont so pressure=)
KEEP ON MY WONDERFUL LIFE!
I DONT WANNA TO LIFE IN PRESSURE PREDICAMENT!
MY HOLIDAY LIFE IS WONDERFUL+)


I appreciate my happiness,
i have many true friend,
i have a nice skul life,
i have a nice family,
i have a sweet home,
i have a nice class
i have a lover=)
i love what i have=)


something we cant predict it,
but just keep happy every mint,every day=)

No comments:

Post a Comment