Hallo!=) Do you LiKe My blOg___?

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Finish Exam:

oh yeah!!!
exam is ended!
felt so relax!!
how about my result??
i did my best=)
hope i will had the result that i want=)
maths,sains----the most concerned subject
english---maybe have A,but the answer is from Adeline,waiting for teacher answer=)
malay---still okok=)
chinese----the worst !><my chinese is always the worse!haha~but i only wrg 12 !had B=)oh yeah!
KH---dint study at all~~waiting for teacher blame me><
PM----still ok lar~the question macam primary school><
SV-----the first time i finish the whole paper>,<haha
History---hope for passs!!!!
Geography-----hope i get the mark i wanted!!
hope i can get my exam paper fast!!
relax!!!!siow ke wen !!=)
relax!!!!!cheah chee xin!!=)
relax!!!!Hazel Chang!!!!=)
relax!!!all my dear friend!!!!=)
holiday proposed to do what?
go shopping,greenbox,cinema lar!!!haha=)
but,i have many tuition,my piano teacher want me to go practice piano aiyo!so busy and tired>,<
ahhhh!!!!!!i going to crazy with the PMR!!!
Pressure !!!Pressure!!!
study!!!study!!!
tuition,study,homework,my form 3 life!
but its an enrich life=)
appreciate it=)
Enjoy for study=)
a happy thing=)
i love 3 setia=)
diam please diam please!
haha=)so funny=)
exam time,Brandon and 阿峰 sit  beside me,
they are so funny=)
Brandon so good=)
everyday belanja me eat sweet=)
haha=)thanks you arh wei!!!=)
haha=)
have a happy time in my exam time=)
thanks all my friend=)


The best hard,is think of you until i shake tears

The best happiness, is to remember a person


No comments:

Post a Comment